Ceramic lined composite pipe has excellent wear resistance. The service life is 20 times longer than that of ordinary steel pipes.
The composite pipe was widely used as wear-resistant, heat-resistant and corrosion resistant materials in the fields of power generation, metallurgy, mining and chemical industry, and so on. It has many advantages over steel pipes, cast stone pipes, and steel-plastic compound pipes.
1) High wear resistance:
The Vivtorinox hardness of corundum lining is HV1800, which is as high as tungsten cobalt cemented carbide. So its wear resistance is 20 times of that of carbon steel pipe. The composite pipe has been used for about fifty thousand hours in the mining plant, but general service life of ordinary steel pipe is about 700 hours.
2) Corrosion resistance:
Ceramic is a neutral material that is acid and alkali.
3). Heat resistance:
Ceramic lined composite pipe can work in the environment of -50 to 800 degrees Celsius.
4). Light weight, easy to install:
Ceramic lined steel composite pipe is lighter than alloy tubes, cast iron pipes and cast stone pipes, which can be welded or connected through flanges, reducing transportation costs and making pipes easier to install.
5). Lower cost:
Ceramic lined composite steel pipe can replace expensive stainless steel, titanium, nickel, cast stone or alloy pipe. Prolonging the service life can also reduce the maintenance cost.
1) Metallurgical and electric power industry
The transportation of pulverized coal, ash, mud, lime gypsum slurry, etc. in the metallurgical and electric power industries requires a large amount of metal pipes to be consumed each year. The ceramic composite pipe is used to replace other pipes, and has the characteristics of high wear resistance, long service life, convenient installation and remarkable economic benefits.
2) Mining and coal industry.
(1) Mine: Mine filling, concentrate powder and tailings transportation are seriously worn on the pipeline.
(2) Coal: The coal transportation and long-distance pipeline coal transportation are generally carried out by wet method. The conveying pipe is required to be both wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The pipe can be used as a long-life conveying pipe with considerable economic benefits.
3) Others industries
(1) The tube does not contaminate or adhere to the molten aluminum liquid. It is an ideal material for manufacturing aluminum melting equipment, aluminum liquid conveying pipe and liquid lifting pipe which are sensitive to iron pollution and require heavy labor for finishing and maintenance after use.
(2) The tube has good wear resistance and heat resistance. It is suitable for conveying corrosive media containing corrosive materials of solid particles as well as high temperature corrosive gases and hot water containing sulfur.