Aluminum oxide wear-resistant sheet alumina film features:
1. The hardness of aluminum oxide is the hardness of its rockwell hardness is hra80-90, the hardness is next to diamond, far exceeding the wear-resisting property of wear-resisting steel and stainless steel.
2. The abrasion resistance of alumina is extremely good and its wear resistance is equal to 266 times of manganese steel and 171.5 times of high chromium cast iron. According to our customer tracking survey for more than a decade, under the same working condition, it can extend the service life of the equipment at least 10 times.
3. The weight light weight is 3.6g/cm3, which is only half of the steel, which can greatly reduce the equipment load.
4. Aluminum oxide wear resistant plate is adhered to solid, heat-resistant and wear-resistant ceramic tablets are adhered to the internal wall of the equipment by heat resistant and powerful adhesive. Under the 350 ℃ can run for a long time not aging, the cementation type products used for the 750 ℃ of heat-resistant inorganic binder. The resistance temperature and adhesion performance index of adhesives are well ahead in China.
5. Aluminum oxide wear-resisting pieces of wide range of thermal power, steel, smelting, machinery, coal, mining, chemical, cement, port terminals, and other enterprises of the coal transporting system, pulverizing system, ash discharge and dust removal system all wear large mechanical equipment, can choose according to different requirements of different types of products.