Types of High Chromium Alloy Wear Resistant Steel Plates
High-cChromium Carbide Overlay Plate as a traditional wear-resistant material, to bring a good protection of the windlass wall, according to the manufacturer's many years of experience, if the high chromium alloy wear-resistant steel plate is made into different shapes, this can be greatly Improve the grinding effect of the ball mill, thereby improving the efficiency of the ball mill.
1. Flat type Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate with smooth surface, suitable for installation in fine grinding positions.
2. Bead-type Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate, suitable for coarse grinding bins, suitable for low-speed ball mills.
3. Ladder-type Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate, stepped liner is superior to lamination liner, suitable for installation in coarse grinding positions.
4. High chromium alloy wear-resistant steel plate with small corrugated lining crest and small pitch, suitable for fine grinding warehouse and coal grinding.
5. The end cap high chromium alloy wear-resistant steel plate is mounted on the grinding head end cap or the cylinder end cap to protect the end cap from wear.
6. The ring groove high chrome alloy wear-resistant steel plate is cast with arc-shaped grooves on the surface of the lining plate T. After installation, an annular groove is formed, which is suitable for the first position and the second position of the multi-warehouse, dry process. Wet mills are available.
7. Graded high-chromium alloy wear-resistant steel plates. The ideal state for ball mill grinding operations should be that large-grained materials are impacted and comminuted with large-diameter grinding bodies, that is, large-diameter grinding bodies are incorporated in the feed direction of the mill. As the material is gradually reduced toward the discharge direction, the grinding body should also be reduced sequentially.