Wear-resistant ceramic rubber composite liner paste method
KN17 polymer ceramic polymer wear-resistant protective rubber, cleaning agent (acetone, ethyl acetate, etc.).
Angle grinder, scraper, putty knife, rubber gloves, dry rag, iodine tungsten lamp, brush.
1. Clean the impurities on the mounting surface of the metal substrate. If there are irregularities, fill it with KN17 polymer ceramic polymer wear-resistant rubber, grind the roughened metal substrate with angle grinder, and brush the roughened wear-resistant ceramic rubber compound. The lining is covered, the cleaning agent is cleaned and left to dry.
2. Pour the KN17 polymer ceramic polymer wear-resistant rubber B-component keg into the A-component vat, stir and mix evenly.
3. KN17 polymer ceramic polymer wear-resistant adhesive is evenly applied to the metal substrate and the wear-resistant ceramic rubber composite lining board with the brush, and it is left open for about 15 minutes until it is not touched. Not to touch your hand.
4. KN17 polymer ceramic polymer wear-resistant adhesive composite liner is attached to the surface of the metal substrate, closed, and solidified from the middle to the periphery with a rubber mallet.
5. Allow to stand at room temperature for 24 hours to complete curing.
If the ambient temperature is too high or too low, and the air humidity is high, the sticking effect is poor.
KN17 polymer ceramic polymer wear-resistant rubber and metal substrate should not be moved back and forth after being closed.
Experience content is for reference only