Wear-resistant ceramic lining board is 3 oxidation 2 aluminium as the main raw material, with rare metal oxide as the flux, through 1700 ℃ high temperature sintering of special alumina ceramic, with special rubber and high strength organic or inorganic binder combination products. It has the following main properties and features:
(1) the hardness is large, and its rockwell hardness is 85-90.
(2) good wear resistance and long service life, its wear resistance is equal to 266 times of manganese steel and 171.5 times of high chromium cast iron.
(3) it has a wide range of use, and it has the adhesive type lining which is suitable for direct feeding of low temperature environment; An impact type liner that is fit for a large material strike; A straight - stick liner with high temperature and high temperature air conveying powder; It has adaptive fast tubular composite lining; There are fixed ceramic fan blades with high speed running.
1. Impact resistance: good cushioning performance can effectively buffer the impact of falling from high places such as ore. The pure wear-resistant ceramic liner is mainly made of alumina and has wear resistance, but the toughness is insufficient. When the impact reaches a certain level, the wear-resistant composite liner must be used.
2. Convenient construction: there is no gap after the liner is installed. The rubber composite lining can be twisted and cut, and is suitable for installing various shaped equipment.
3. No material is not blocked: Due to the high strength and corrosion resistance of ceramics, the phenomenon of material contamination and material blocking is effectively solved. Traditional nylon sheets often stain and affect work efficiency.