Alumina ceramic wear ball
Alias: Porcelain ball, grinding ball, corundum ball, wear-resistant porcelain ball, high alumina ball, microcrystalline wear-resistant alumina ball
Appearance is white spherical, diameter ranging from 0.5-120mm
Uses: 1. Alumina ceramic wear balls are mainly used in the finishing and deep processing of thick and hard materials of different types of ceramics, enamel, glass, and chemical plants. They are used for fine grinding equipment such as ball mills, pot mills, and vibration mills Grinding media, its grinding efficiency and wear resistance are much better than ordinary balls or natural pebbles.
2. Non-metallic mineral powders (such as zirconium silicate, kaolin, heavy calcium carbonate, etc.) and the grinding and dispersion of materials in coatings, paints and other industries and the polishing of metal parts are suitable for various types of grinding and polishing equipment.
3. Fill in the rubber when pouring to increase the wear resistance coefficient
4. High temperature resistance, can be used as ball under push kiln
5. High strength and high hardness can be used for polishing
Product application fields: suitable for ball mill grinding media in ceramics, mining, cement, paint, chemical, pharmaceutical, coating, refractory materials, mining and other industries.
Characteristics of Alumina ceramic wear ball:
(1) The main component of alumina ceramic ball is high-quality alumina, which has high purity, high strength, high hardness, high whiteness, and low abrasion. It has no effect on the quality of grinding materials.
(2) The product adopts rolling and isostatic pressing molding, with a large specificity, which can greatly improve the grinding efficiency, reduce the grinding time, and effectively increase the effective volume of the ball mill, thereby increasing the amount of grinding materials added.
(3) The product has low abrasion and can greatly extend the service life of the grinding body.
(4) The product has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance
(5) We have developed a special ball for dry grinding with good toughness and low wear to solve the problem that the grinding media pollutes the raw material that is common in the powder industry.
Shandong Qishuai Wear-resistant Equipment Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise mainly producing alumina wear-resistant ceramic products and chromium carbide alloy resistant products. Located in Zhutai Town, Linzi District. The company has a scientific research team composed of several senior engineers, specializing in the technical development of wear-resistant materials, product design and manufacturing, technical consultation and on-site technical services.
The company has a complete set of advanced equipment for the production of wear-resistant products and maintains a good cooperative relationship with many domestic and foreign companies and scientific research institutions to ensure that it provides users with high-quality wear-resistant and anti-corrosion materials and engineering services. The company is committed to the development and production of industrial wear-resistant ceramic products. Wear-resistant ceramic liners (sheets), ceramic-lined pipes, wear-resistant special-shaped parts, wear-resistant ceramic lining bricks for ball mills, wear-resistant alumina balls, high-purity alumina filler balls, ceramic rubber composite plates, and chromium carbide have been formed. There are eight categories of products including alloy wear plates, and a professional anti-wear construction team.
The company's products have the characteristics of high strength, high hardness, wear resistance, and good corrosion resistance. They mainly serve the thermoelectricity, steel, coal washing, non-metallic mining, smelting, petroleum, chemical, building materials, powder machinery and other industries. Provide customers with system solutions and on-site construction services to solve wear and corrosion problems. The company adheres to the concept of "integrity, diligence, science, innovation, and professionalism", and strives for survival in innovation with all people of insight, and seeks development in cooperation.