Conveying system rubber ceramic wear lining
The brick-shaped or cylindrical wear-resistant alumina ceramic tiles or mosaics are vulcanized and embedded in natural rubber using a plate vulcanizer and thermally vulcanized with steel plates to form a lining board. It has strong wear resistance, impact resistance and corrosion resistance.
Characteristics of conveying system rubber ceramic wear lining:
1. Impact resistance and noise reduction
2. Wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
Third, the construction is convenient, and there is no gap after the liner is installed. The liner is easy to fold, can be twisted and cut, suitable for installing various special-shaped equipment
4. Non-sticky materials and non-blocking materials: Due to the high strength and corrosion resistance of ceramics, the phenomenon of equipment sticky materials and blocking materials is effectively solved.
5. It has strong wear resistance, impact resistance and corrosion resistance. Rubber elastomer has excellent damping effect, reducing the noise generated during material transportation
More information of conveying system rubber ceramic wear lining
1. Product composition: wear-resistant ceramic (92% ceramic) and rubber composite products.
2. Production process: use thermal vulcanization process to vulcanize ceramics and rubber into a two-in-one ceramic rubber composite wear-resistant liner.
3. Applicable location: The equipment of the normal temperature material conveying system is anti-wear, can withstand a certain impact, and does not stick or block the material.
4. Instructions on packaging, transportation, storage, installation and maintenance
(1) Pallet packaging is used for transportation. In order to avoid frequent handling and damage to the packaging, it needs to be handled gently, and the pallet is used for overall transportation;
(2) Store it separately to avoid collision with other equipment. Do not hit the surface of the ceramic liner with heavy objects to avoid ceramic damage;
(3) The operating temperature is -30℃ to 120℃, but high temperature, scorching heat, large temperature difference and other environments may accelerate its aging and affect its service life;
(4) Store indoors, avoid sunlight exposure, and keep away from high temperature sources;
(5) Customized molding according to the drawing size, and secondary processing such as cutting and welding is not allowed;
(6) High temperature storage is forbidden after the equipment liner is installed, to avoid high temperature burning and burning equipment, otherwise the rubber layer may be damaged;
(7) Check the running equipment regularly, and repair it in time if any part falls off.
5. Fixing method: glue, bolt connection.
The main products of Shandong Qishuai Wear-resistant Equipment Co., Ltd. are:
Roller encapsulation, drum cold adhesive encapsulation, ceramic encapsulation; alumina ceramic plate; alumina ceramic liner, ceramic rubber composite liner; alumina ceramic wear-resistant pipe, polyurethane products; chromium carbide surfacing wear-resistant plate; carbonization Chromium surfacing wear-resistant pipes, etc., and at the same time undertake repair services such as on-site rubber coating of rollers and installation of wear-resistant linings.
Products are exported to Russia, Pakistan, Belgium, Czech Republic, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Mongolia and many other countries and regions, and have won praise from customers with stable quality.