High chromium surfacing welding wear plate and various machining parts. Surfacing wear-resistant liner is a new type of surfacing composite material. High chromium surfacing welding wear plate adopts a new process of automatic metal arc surfacing to form an over-high chromium alloy wear-resistant layer on the entire Q235 steel plate.
Shandong Qishuai Wear-resistant Materials Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of wear-resistant materials.
Our company is committed to the development and manufacturing of long-life wear-resistant materials and products. Products are widely used in cement, steel, mining, ports, glass, electricity, fans, mining machinery, chemical machinery and other industries.
Advantages of High chromium surfacing welding wear plate:
1. High wear resistance: Wear tests show that the wear resistance of the wear-resistant composite plate is 12-18 times higher than that of low carbon steel, 5 times higher than stainless steel and high manganese steel, and 1 time higher than cast high chromium iron.
2. High impact resistance: Due to the use of soft steel substrates, wear-resistant composite panels have high impact resistance, which fully reflects the advantages of composite materials both wear resistance and impact resistance. This is beyond the reach of cast wear-resistant materials.
3. Convenient processing performance: The surfacing wear-resistant liner can be cold-formed and rolled, and can be cut by plasma cutting, which can easily tailor the wear-resistant composite plate to the surface of the worn part.
4. High-performance price ratio: Although the cost of using wear-resistant surfacing composite panels is increased, the service life, maintenance costs, and downtime losses of the parts are considered, and the performance-price ratio is about 2-4 times higher than that of ordinary materials. Due to the reasonable use of materials, the price of wear-resistant surfacing composite panels is 50% lower than that of manual surfacing of the same material.
Technical parameters of High chromium surfacing welding wear plate
1. The metallographic structure of the surfacing wear-resistant layer is a typical hypereutectic high-chromium alloy cast iron, the Cr7C3 type primary phase is fine and uniform, and the matrix is the eutectic structure of Cr7C3, austenite and martensite. Hexagonal Cr7C3 (complex structure interstitial compound) has a Vickers hardness of HV1700 (see product technical specifications for details), and it shows anti-wear ability when matched with the matrix. 2. The hardness of the surfacing layer is HRC50-62, the thickness of the single layer surfacing layer is 3-10, the thickness of the substrate is >5, the specification of the composite board is <1*2m, 1.5*3m. 3, the tensile and resistance of the surfacing wear-resistant liner The impact performance is not lower than the performance of Q235 steel plate welded joints. 4. The processing performance of the surfacing liner: It can be cut and punched with air arc or plasma arc, laser and high pressure water. It can be cold formed or rounded. In cold rounding, the small radius of curvature is 20 times the thickness of the composite plate. It can be connected with the workpiece to be strengthened by plug welding, end welding or bolt connection. 5. Surfacing welding wear-resistant liner technology is also suitable for surfacing other alloy systems, which can be selected according to user needs.
The application of surfacing wear-resistant liner can be used for surface strengthening of various wearable equipment parts in metallurgical machinery, building materials machinery, electric machinery, mining machinery and other industries.
Typical applications of High chromium surfacing welding wear plate are:
1. According to the design requirements, provide users with wear-resistant spare parts made of wear-resistant composite boards, such as powder-selecting wear-resistant parts in cement machinery, mill liners, mixer blades, fan blades, mill counter rollers, etc.
2, Directly use the composite board to blank and round weld to form various wear-resistant conveying pipes, such as powder air conveying system, blast furnace water slag system, screw propeller blades, etc.
3. Provide users with surfacing plates directly, and the users will cut the materials by themselves, and tailor the welding to complete on-site construction projects, such as silos, chutes, large buckets, etc.
4. According to the size of the wear area of the user's parts, we will provide a leading unit for on-site tailor welding and repair, reducing the workload of on-site welding, such as buckets of working machinery and dredgers.
Surfacing wear-resistant liner products have been tested in multiple procedures, and the general warranty period is one year.
Please email, telephone consultation or order!