High hardness CCO pipe, Qi Shuai uses automatic surfacing welding on the inner and outer walls of standard Q235 steel pipes to form a chromium carbide coating. The high hardness CCO pipe is composed of a wear resistant base material and a wear resistant layer. The wear resistant layer generally accounts for 1/3 or 2/3 of the total thickness; the wear resistant layer and the base material are combined by metallurgy, so the wear resistant layer will not fall off , And can withstand greater impact.
Performance of high hardness CCO pipe:
Excellent wear resistance
12-20 times higher than common pipe
5-10 times than low alloy steel pipe
2-3 times than high chromium cast iron pipe
2. Good heat resistance
3. Free processing performance
4. Superior cost performance
5. Acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance,
6. The size can be customized at will, the smallest diameter is 50mm, the shortest 50mm, the longest 3m/pcs.Can be arbitrarily cut or spliced
7. Increase the wear life of the pipeline system
8. Minimize downtime
9. Reduce maintenance and operating costs
10. The welding layer can be applied to both sides to increase strength and durability
11. Improve production efficiency
Technique:Advanced automatic self-shilded open arc welding
According to production standards, products must pass the quality inspection department. We also accept third-party inspections.
Timely delivery according to standard size or contract.
You can contact our customer service staff for help.
Contact person:Helen Dong