The ideal wear alumina ceramic mosaic mat,it's wear resistance is very ideal, especially in high-temperature oxidizing media or corrosive media, the material of alumina ceramics has better performance than other metal materials.
It can replace cast iron, cast stone, high polymer density board, acid-resistant brick, granite, marble and so on.
The ideal wear alumina ceramic mosaic mat is a widely used ceramics because of its superior performance in modern society has been more and more widely to meet the needs of daily use and special performance.
Widely used industries of the ideal wear alumina ceramic mosaic mat
The performance characteristics of the microcrystalline wear-resistant alumina lining:
1. High hardness, customized alumina ceramic mosaic, abrasion resistance and erosion resistance:
92% alumina wear-resistant ceramic sheet, Rockwell hardness is HRA85-92,
Alumina ceramic mosaic is comparable to diamond, and its wear resistance is much higher than that of manganese steel and high-smelting cast iron. Under the same working conditions, the service life of the equipment can be extended by more than 10 times;
2. Excellent high temperature resistance and heat resistance: long-term operation at 800℃;
3. Acid and alkali corrosion resistance: the chemical properties of the alumina wear-resistant ceramic sheet are stable, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, and adapt to various harsh working conditions;
4. Light weight: The density of the wear-resistant ceramic sheet is 3.62g/cm3, which is only half of that of steel, which can greatly reduce the equipment load;
5. Strong bonding and not easy to fall off: Wear-resistant ceramic sheets can be fixed by high-temperature inorganic adhesive bonding, arching and stud welding, etc., which can ensure that the ceramic sheets will not fall off for a long time under high temperature and high impact conditions. .
If you have product requirements, please contact us directly, thank you!
Sales Manager Helen Dong
You are welcome to inquire!