Isostatic Pressing Lining Tube,Qishuai adopts a new isostatic molding process, the product has high density, after firing and cooling, the surface is finely polished, and finally it is composited with Q235 steel pipe with ceramic glue or cement to assemble the composite pipe. The product accepts customization, size range: diameter 30-730mm, maximum length is 250mm.
1. The Isostatic Pressing Lining Tube has excellent wear resistance:
The Mohs hardness can reach 9.0, and under the same conditions of wear resistance, it is 10 times the wear resistance of ordinary Q235 pipes.
2. Strong corrosion resistance:
The lined isostatic pipeline can resist strong acid-base corrosion and anti-scaling characteristics.
3. Good erosion resistance of Isostatic Pressing Lining Tube: due to its high-quality density, it can resist the erosion of larger particles and is not easy to break.
4. Smooth inner and outer walls, unobstructed air flow:
After polishing, the surface of the inner wall of the isostatic pipe is smooth, so that the material can pass through freely without material hanging and blocking.
5. Strong heat resistance: The product has good thermal stability and can be used for a long time in an environment below 800°C.
6. Due to the above 4 excellent advantages, the frequency of maintenance is naturally reduced, the frequency of maintenance is greatly reduced, and cost and labor costs are saved.
7. Long service life of Isostatic Pressing Lining Tube: Since the inner or outer wall of the entire pipeline is fired in the form of a whole pipe, even if it causes severe wear or partial wear, it will not fall off.
Qi Shuai has ten years of experience in the production and installation of wear-resistant consumables, adhering to the tenet of integrity first, quality first, and service best. Looking forward to the cooperation and development of you！