It is made of AL2O3 by dry pressing and calcined at 1700 °C with rare metal oxide (yttrium oxide, rare earth etc.) as flux。
1. High hardness -- Rockwell hardness is HRA80-90, hardness second only to diamond.
2. High wear resistance -- Its theoretical wear resistance is equivalent to 260 times of manganese steel and 170 times of high chromium cast iron.
3. Lighter weight -- Only half weight of steel, smaller equipment load.
4. Corrosion resistance -- It is inorganic oxides with extremely stable molecular structure and no electrochemical corrosion, so it can resist erosion of acids,alkali, salt solutions and organic solvents.
5. Smooth surface -- Its roughness is only 1/6 that of steel pipes thus less flow resistance.
1. Mosaic ceramic -- common for square shape and hexagon shape, also cylindrical shape, etc.
2. Ceramic plate -- common for flat plate and perforated plate. Also include impact-resistant plates, pipe plates and custom plates.
3. Alumina ceramic ball -- It is the ideal grinding medium for glazes, blanks and various mineral powders.
4. Alumina ceramic lining brick -- It is divided into rectangular lining bricks and oblique lining bricks according to its shape, which are mainly used in ball mill as lining.
Alumina ceramics are used in chutes, hoppers, pipelines, conveyor belts and others equipments. In high wear environment, high alumina ceramics are used as wear-resistant lining to protect the main equipment due to the heavy wear of the equipment during material transmission. High Alumina ceramics can withstand longer wear than other wear-resistant products.
Welcome to email me at John.email@example.com if you are interested in our products.