The 92% al2o3 ceramic isostaic pressing pipes manufactured by our company adopts isostatic pressing process. After being fired at a high temperature of 1700 degrees Celsius, it is finely ground and polished. The surface of the pipe is smooth, not easy to block materials.
Wear resistance: under the same conditions, it is 10 times more wear-resistant than ordinary pipes;
The advantages of the 92% al2o3 ceramic isostaic pressing pipe
· Corrosion resistance: ceramic lining and inorganic binder can resist acid and alkali corrosion;
· Resistant to medium temperature:
The 92% al2o3 ceramic isostaic pressing pipe can run at 350℃ for a long time, and it can meet the general working conditions;
· The inner and outer walls are smooth and the air flow is unobstructed: the smooth surface allows materials to pass freely without material hanging and blocking;
· Easy to install: 1/3 lighter than ordinary pipes, easy to handle, save manpower, easier and faster to install, and can easily erect higher pipes;
· Reduce the load of support and hanger equipment and save material costs;
· Reduced maintenance: Super abrasion resistance greatly reduces the frequency of maintenance, cost saving and advanced manual pasting technology;
· Adopting a new type of high-temperature adhesive, which can run at 350 degrees for a long time to ensure no shedding and aging, especially it can completely solve the shedding problem caused by the inconsistent thermal expansion coefficient between steel and ceramic;
· Staggered seam pasting: Staggered seam pasting is adopted along the flow direction of the medium to avoid the formation of grooves and gaps along the wind direction.
If you have product requirements, please consult Helen, we will give you professional design and construction plans！