1,The process flow of ceramic lined steel elbow:
Ceramic steel composite elbow create a new generation of abrasion and corrosion resistance engineering pipeline, it is composed of 3 layers: alumina ceramic layer, transition layer,and steel layer.
The ceramic layer forms dense corundum porcelain(AL2O3) at a temperature above 2200°C, and forms a firm bond with the steel tube through the transition layer. It has composite elbow with high density and smooth surface.
2, Advantages of ceramic lined elbows:
1) Heat Resistance, has a long period of time to operate in the range of -50-700°C.
2)Easy installation and Anti-Scaling.
3Wear Resistance and High hardness with ceramic layer HV1100-1400kkg/mm2, HRC90.
4) Corrosion Resistance, 96-98%, 10 times of that of stainless steel.
5) Economical cost, 20-30% lower than that of anti-abrasion alloy steel elbow.
3,Application Fields of wear resistant ceramic lined elbows:
1)Coal preparation plants: Conveying dense media, mixture and coal slurry.
2) Metal Mines: Conveying tailings, concentrates and back fill minerals.
3) Paper Making: Conveying pulp.
4) Cement factory: Coal Pulverizing pipeline system.