Wear resistant bimetal pipe and fitting with chrome carbide coated is pipe and fitting with chrome-plated cladding.
We have introduced pipeline (internal and external) automatic welding equipment at the factory to meet the growing demand for small diameter wear tubes.
1. Wearing a tube
(1) Steel pipes with ordinary substrate + cover layer, the pipes are welded by our automatic welding machine to form good forming and flat pipes.
(2) Bending the wear plate into a pipe.
(3) Assemble the wear plates into square tubes.
Automatic welding, metallurgical bonding, welding up to 80 mm diameter, maximum tube length 3000 mm.
2. Wear-resistant elbow
(1) Welding directly on the elbow wall
(2) Wear plates for joint forms
3. Wear plates are used to make the dome and square bottom tubes.
Wear resistant alloy steel plate