Qishuai wear-resistant layer of the alloy is mainly composed of chromium alloy, and other alloy components such as manganese, molybdenum, niobium and nickel are added. The carbides in the metallographic structure are fibrously distributed, and the fiber direction is perpendicular to the surface. The microhardness of carbide can reach above HV1700-2000, and the surface hardness can reach HRC58-62. The alloy carbide has strong stability at high temperature, maintains high hardness, and also has good oxidation resistance, and is completely used normally within 500 °C.
1. Flat surface and nice outlooking
2. Outstanding welding strength
3. Excellent wear resistance
4. Excellent impact resistance
5. Easy processing
6. High Cost Performance
7. Comprehensive quality control.