Wear resistant hardfacing welding alloy steel pipe is composed of the wear base material and the wear layer, the wear layer is generally accounts for 1/3or 2/3 of total thickness; The wear layer and the base material is combined through metallurgy, so that the wear layer can’t fall off, and can bear stronger impact.
1. Chemical Composition: High carbon high chromium
2. Hardness: HRC50-65
3. Good Performance: good mechanical processing propertie to be cut, bended, punched, bolted and welded, smooth surface with uniform overlay, super wear resistance, medium impact resistance, good heat resistance.
4.Production Capacity: 80,000 square meters per year
5. Short Delivery Time: Generally 15 days according the quantity
6. We have many experienced professionals to research and develop wear plates according to customers' specified chemical compositions.
7. We can recommend proper wear plates and provide technical solutions based on working conditions.
8. On site inspection and third party inspection are available.
9. As an ISO9001:2008 approved manufacture, our mission is to improve our management system and provide high quality products continuously.
The Detailed Parameters of Wear resistant hardfacing welding alloy steel pipe: