Our company's alumina ceramic pipe is mainly composed of 92% alumina. The ceramic pipe adopts isostatic pressing technology and is an excellent wear-resistant material to enhance the wear resistance of the equipment and prolong the service life of the equipment.
In the maintenance of pipeline wear resistance, our company mainly provides two kinds of solutions: 1. Alumina ceramic sheets are attached in the pipeline; 2. The pipeline is lined with isostatic ceramic tubes. The main forms of our pipes are elbows and straight pipes, which are mainly used in the coal industry, the cement industry, and the mining industry, such as dust removal pipes and slag discharge pipes.
1. Molding: Isostatic pressing
2. Wear-Resisitance: Approx 10times stronger than common pipes under same conditions
3. Corrosion resistance: Strong acid or alkali resistant
4. Scouring abrasion resistance: Can bear scouring abrasion by large grain material without damage
5. Good fluidity : Smooth surface ensure the free flow of material without blocking
6. Low maintenance cost: Super wear-resistance reduce the maintenance frequency and also the maintenance cost.
We can accept the customization according to the requirements and drawings provided by the customer.
Welcome to contact us!